Blog David MOnteiro

Paragliders at Costa da Caparica

12:18 PM David Monteiro 0 Comments Category : , , , , , ,


What to do in Portugal?

Is a question that I have to face several times and, to be honest it seems to make little sense.

The only thing I can think about is: everything.

Of course there is not all available to do, of course, however there is so much to do that it becomes difficult to list and, above all, it completely depends on what each one likes to do.

While I was walking in the area of Costa da Caparica Fossil Cliff and I came upon the scene of photo ... amazing.

I am not a paraglider but I am passionate about photography and it was impossible not to shoot these photos here.

This photo was taken in the area of Costa da Caparica Fossil Cliff and the beach you see is the sand extension of Costa da Caparica, a set of beaches a few kilometers south of Lisbon.


A moment to remember.

David Monteiro

RELATED POSTS

0 comments